On September 15th, 2023, political analyst Raven Harrison made a special in-studio appearance on WERC Radio. Known for her insightful and bold commentary, Harrison brought attention to key political issues, particularly the ongoing impeachment process and the strategy of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) for the upcoming election.
WERC September 15th, 2023 with Raven Harrison
Harrison delved into the primary subjects of the interview, including the impeachment process of Joe Biden and potential charges against Hunter Biden. These topics took precedence, reflecting the urgency and significance of the issues at hand.
- JT: So glad to have Raven Harrison in the studio with us. She's been on the show a bunch, a national political analyst, been on all kinds of different media, including Fox Television. She has a new book out. It's called Fighting the Betrayal of America. Raven, welcome to our studio. Thanks for being here.
- Raven Harrison: Thanks for having me, JT.
- JT: So I want to talk to you about your beginning here because it's very interesting how you kind of switched paths in your life from, you said, I was just ready to be a Martha Stewart and just kind of hang and cook and stay at home and raise kids. And next thing you know, an incident happened with your daughter who's here with you in the studio. What is your daughter's name? Patience.
- Raven Harrison: Patience.
- JT: Okay. So what happened with patients that got you so fired up and where were you? What part of the country were you living in and tell us the story?
- Raven Harrison: It's an interesting story and thanks for having me. So yeah, I was going to be a really bad Martha Stewart. I was the daughter of two retired Air Force colonels. So I was done with that high powered life. I just wanted to be a good mom and we got a phone call 10 minutes before the end of school. We were in Huntington Beach, California. My husband's an airline pilot and said, you have to come to the school. There's been an incident and they won't tell me what it is. And I said, okay, she's at the school. So she's not bleeding on her way to the hospital, but my husband and I raced over to the school. We got to the door of her classroom to find one hysterical eight year old, then eight year old. It's March of 2017. So President Trump has been elected, but most of the pouting we thought had gone down and she was so hysterical. She could not tell us what was happening. And I looked at the three stooches, the principal, the administrator and the teacher. I said, you have 15 seconds to tell me why she looks like this before I level the place.
- JT: Oh my gosh.
- Raven Harrison: And she goes, well, I'm sorry. She's so upset. I said, you have 10 seconds. Get there fast. And she said, well, we had a mock election in school today. And I'm looking at this. I said, you're studying civics. And she said, no, your daughter voted for Trump.
- JT: They were angry at that?
- Raven Harrison: Well, she said it to us like, you would want to know this. And my husband and I are looking at her like so.
- JT: Right.
- Raven Harrison: She said, she's eight. She can't vote for anybody, but I'll high five her later regardless. But I said, she's eight. And she said, well, she's making those decisions now. We can't have that in the school. And I keep this G, but I said, are you effing crazy? And the worst part is I've got patients tapping me on the shoulder while I'm absolutely going off on this school. I said, get her stuff, get everything that ever showed she was here. And she goes, mommy, and she hands me this tear soaked piece of paper that had been in her hand with her detention assignment, because she was to write neatly and cursive 100 times. Hillary Clinton is the true president and Donald Trump is an ass.
- JT: Are you kidding? Coming from the teacher, the administrator, the principal, everybody in the school coming down on an eight year old because it was a mock election, not discussion of why you may voted this way or that way. What do you like about this person? What do you don't like about that? They came down on her like a ton of bricks.
- Raven Harrison: They came down like a hammer. And apparently the way she told us later is just before the last recess, which is the last thing they do, they put two paper ballots in front of them and said, do you choose Trump or Clinton? And she said she chose Trump, went about her business, and as they're lining up to go out, the teacher said, do you want to change your vote? And she said, no. And as she was running out the door, grabbed her by the collar, sat her down forcibly. I found out later if I had known this then, I would have been in jail. We would have been having this conversation from jail, but sat her down by the neck into detention and told her to write this and then called us.
- JT: Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Was there lawsuits that you come after them legally? What was your recourse besides taking her out of the school? Because that is awful. Horrible.
- Raven Harrison: It is horrible, but I have to tell you, JT, as firebrand as I am, if I had known the gravity of what I was dealing with, I had never heard of CRT, social emotional puppy learning, all this other garbage that is going on in the school, never heard of this before, so we didn't know fully what we were dealing with until I said, let's get her out of the school. I pulled her out, we grabbed everything out of her desk, they tried to stop us. You can't take that, it belongs to the school. I said, you put that hand on me, you're going to lose it. And we take it to the house and I start looking through all this stuff. I've never seen this stuff before. I said, this, and patients came in, I said, you're supposed to be learning geometry.
- JT: So they physically put hands on her, sat her down in detention because she just voted for Trump because that's who she likes better than Hillary Clinton.
- Raven Harrison: Correct. I mean, she has good taste.
- JT: Is this school still operating this that they change policies? Is something come of this? Please tell me, they've taken some heat.
- Raven Harrison: Well, they created the conservative warrior. That's what you've got now is now I collect pink slips and the kids are home school, but now it's just making parents aware. I had no idea. Shadow curriculum. I had no idea.
- JT: And it's happening in so many places in our country right now.
- Raven Harrison: It's the war on our children and it's come and a lot of people know not my children. Yes, your children too.
- JT: Talking with Raven Harrison here in our studio is a political analyst and rightfully so she had a horrific incident with her child who is just shamed and physically touched by school administrators in California years ago, 2017, when she in a mock election as an eight year old said she voted for Trump and the school just came unglued and couldn't believe it. Her book is called Raven's Mantle Fighting the Betrayal of America. Thank you so much for being here. You mentioned during the break that you are American Indian.
- Raven Harrison: I am. I am two bands. I am Lakota Sioux and Cherokee.
- JT: How about that? So you've got warrior in you.
- Raven Harrison: Yes, some part of me is always at war.
- JT: Don't mess with my child.
- Raven Harrison: That's right.
- JT: And this changed your whole course of direction in your life and your fight for this country and you are a true patriot. There's no doubt about that.
- Raven Harrison: So, yes.
- JT: Thank God your daughter is okay. What she went through is just horrific and traumatic. I mean just awful.
- Raven Harrison: But she is. But now she's a powerhouse. You turn your power into pain so it doesn't control her now. She controls it and she tells her story boldly.
- JT: Praise God for that. Alright, let's talk about what's happening today. A couple of big things here.
- Raven Harrison: Yes.
- JT: The impeachment process continues in the house for Joe Biden and Hunter Biden now after that failed deal that he thought he had. And the judge says, yeah, I don't like this. This is not good. He has now been finally indicted, faces 25 years in prison. So the next step is, I guess they're going to start the court process and get moving in this direction here.
- Raven Harrison: And that's how it is. People are normally used to hearing it with Trump. This is how indictment, then we set the trial date and we go forward. I would tell people that this is good news to see that justice is supposed to be blind, not deaf and stupid.
- JT: Right. But we need to get this moving. But the weapons charge is not the biggest thing that Hunter is being, you know, accused of in this day and age. So I hope that they get it all. This needs to be a broad net and get it across. We have got to show that this justice system can get back on track.
- JT: Yeah. The special prosecutor investigator on this whole thing that has brought the indictment says there could be other charges related to, you know, his taxes. So I mean, the gun charges.
- Raven Harrison: Well, this is the same guy who says that he's the one who architect the sweetheart deal that fell apart, who is now we should have just let Hunter prosecute himself.
- JT: So what do you think this is going to turn out to be at the end of the day?
- Raven Harrison: I think what they're strategically doing is they're slow walking this. They want to show that they're doing quote something, but nothing's going to come of it. Impeachment hearings, all of these inquiry. These are slow walks. When Pelosi wanted to impeach Trump, she didn't wait for congressional approval. She didn't get a vote.
- JT: Right.
- Raven Harrison: She just went ahead and did it. And now McCarthy, we got to follow the rules.
- JT: Okay. With that, I understand, you know, the impeachment process is DOA at the Senate. It's not going to your brain. With Hunter Biden.
- Raven Harrison: Yes.
- JT: Do you believe there's going to be more charges?
- Raven Harrison: I think that they're going to press as long as we press them for justice. I think if we allow this to die in the dark, then that's what will happen to it.
- JT: Yeah. And the Republicans need to stay steadfast in both directions.
- Raven Harrison: You've got to find that backbone. Come on, Republicans. Let's get it.
- JT: All right. Let's talk about the election next year as we see the American population as a whole, 70% or more, doesn't want Joe Biden to run again. He's obviously not competent. His cognitive skills have gone into the toilet here. What do you think the DNC is up to behind the scenes as far as him actually being the guy in next November's election? Or do they have somebody else in the wings?
- Raven Harrison: I think that they have somebody else in the wings. I feel like what they're doing at this point is damage control. So they're going to allow every failed policy, every unpopular thing they've ever wanted to run through and trillions of dollars is spending. They're going to frame Joe, then you remove Joe, and then you let the other candidate come in blame free.
- JT: All right. Your thoughts on, let's start with Gavin Newsom and then the left field curveball people seem to think could happen. Michelle Obama, quickly on Gavin Newsom.
- Raven Harrison: I think Gavin Newsom is more likely just because of the connections of Nancy Pelosi. They love their nepotism and he is Nancy Pelosi's niece. Everybody should look into the governor of New York.
- JT: Wait a minute. Newsom and Pelosi are…
- Raven Harrison: Are niece and aunt. That is his aunt. So we have a great…
- JT: Is it her nephew?
- Raven Harrison: Correct. This is the same guy who got more signatures on his recall petition than he did to get elected in the first place. So I think that's going to be their top choice for the ability for her to keep her fingers, you know, her vodka soaked fingers on what's going on in the government. But I do believe that for the popularity, they could try to float Michelle Obama through.
- JT: Your thoughts on Michelle Obama. I mean, as there's a lot of rumors that Barack, there was a guest on with Tucker Carlson recently claims he had a relationship with Barack Obama. Barack Obama's gay. You've heard the conspiracy theories and thoughts on Michelle Obama. Is she really a woman? Is she a man? Your thoughts on that whole family dichotomy there and what's going on?
- Raven Harrison: Well, it's a really changing one. I know that there's some issues about not having birth certificates that there's, you know, that the popular narrative, I think one that Trump said that there's no birth certificate for Michelle Robinson. And so I don't, you know…
- JT: But there is one for somebody named Michael Robinson.
- Raven Harrison: Michael LeVar Robinson. So there's a lot of…
- JT: Are they one and the same?
- Raven Harrison: There it is. I said, you know, who knows for sure. What I will say is that if any of those alleged rumors are true, if, you know, Barack is gay, if Michelle was trans, what a disservice to the platform the left is always espousing saying, you got to embrace this, you got to love this, you have to do this. If in fact that was the case, then what would be the thought process behind keeping it a secret and hiding it? So I don't think about Michelle Obama ever. But I just…
- JT: Well, maybe that's why she's so adamant about not coming back into the hunt. She has said, no, I had my time at DC. I don't want to go back.
- Raven Harrison: I don't actually blame her on that at all of just going, you know, who would want to do this?
- JT: Well, Raven, I'm so glad you took time out of your busy schedule to come through Birmingham and visit with us. Thank you so much.
- Raven Harrison: Absolutely, my honor. Thanks, JT.
- JT: Once again, Raven's mantle, fighting the betrayal of America. Get the book.
Harrison provided analysis on the impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden. She discussed the DNC's strategy of damage control, allowing every failed policy and unpopular decision to be framed as Joe Biden's responsibility. Harrison emphasized the need for a thorough investigation and encouraged Republicans to display unwavering determination.
Potential Charges against Hunter Biden
The interview delved into the indictments and potential legal troubles faced by Hunter Biden. Harrison expressed optimism that justice would prevail if the public continues to demand accountability. She emphasized the importance of following due process and ensuring a fair investigation.
Harrison offered insights into the DNC's strategy for the upcoming election. She suggested that the DNC may be positioning an alternative candidate to replace Joe Biden, enabling them to distance themselves from unpopular decisions and policies (as well as the looming impeachment process). Harrison called upon Republicans to remain vigilant and steadfast in their commitment to hold the DNC accountable through the impeachment process.
As the interview concluded, the focus remained on the impeachment process, potential charges against Hunter Biden, and the DNC's strategy. Harrison's analysis shed light on the importance of justice, the need for thorough investigations, and the significance of the upcoming election.