In a recent conversation with political strategist Raven Harrison, Stacy Washington discusses the ongoing controversy surrounding the indictment of former President Trump. Washington notes that despite running away with the polls in the midst of an election, Trump is now facing indictments for alleged crimes related to the January 6th Capitol riot. Both Washington and Harrison criticize these charges as being unfounded, highlighting the lack of evidence and the refusal to release critical footage from the Capitol. The conversation then shifts to the corruption allegations against Hunter Biden and the double standard in the treatment of Trump and Biden.
SiriusXM August 1st, 2023 with Raven Harrison
Raven Harrison and Stacy Washington discuss the ongoing controversy surrounding the indictment of former President Trump. Washington notes that despite running away with the polls in the midst of an election, Trump is now facing indictments for alleged crimes related to the January 6th Capitol riot. Both Washington and Harrison criticize these charges as being unfounded, highlighting the lack of evidence and the refusal to release critical footage from the Capitol. The conversation also delves into the corruption allegations against Hunter Biden and the double standard in the treatment of Trump and Biden. The potential consequences of allowing these indictments to stand, including the weaponization of government agencies and the erosion of individual freedoms, are explored. The conversation concludes with speculation about potential replacements for President Biden, mentioning Gavin Newsom and Michelle Obama as possible candidates. Overall, the conversation raises concerns about the abuse of power and the dangers of unchecked government actions.
The discussion later explores the potential consequences of allowing such indictments to stand, including the weaponization of government agencies like the IRS and the erosion of individual freedoms. The conversation concludes with speculation about potential replacements for President Biden, with Gavin Newsom and Michelle Obama being mentioned as possible candidates. Overall, the conversation delves into the current political landscape and raises concerns about the abuse of power and the potential dangers of unchecked government actions.
- Stacy Washington: Oh, I love it when a plan comes together. Earlier this evening, my producer and I were just having a quick chat and I said, you know, I really want to talk to his Raven and he was like Raven Harrison. I said, yeah, Raven, Raven, Raven. I started my own little fan chat chant for him to get Raven on. And of course, when she's called, she answers. Raven Harrison is a political strategist, former congressional candidate, host of the podcast Ravens Radar. You can find all of this at RavenHarrison.com. Her book is Raven's Mantle, Fighting the Betrayal of America. Raven, thanks for coming on tonight.
- Raven Harrison: Always for you, Stacy.
- Stacy: I was like, yes, come on. Because so every time something bad news comes about Hunter Biden, they invite President Trump for something. Like next, it'll be he's eating ice cream, two scoops at Mar-a-Lago. Inditement coming down. President Trump eats two scoops of ice cream because they want to distract away from what's happening with all the Bidens.
- Raven: Correct. I think actually it's going to be Jay walking next time.
- Stacy: Okay. All right. Still unfair. Still totally unfair. So what do you make of this latest? This is the third. It's record breaking. Impeach twice, now indicted three times. What do you make of this latest? Tripe.
- Raven: Well, it is the latest in the abuse of our justice system. This indictment, so this has to do with the January 6th. It was a sealed indictment for new counts. And I honestly have to tell you, so two and a half years after January 6th, during the middle of an election where he is running away with the polls, they have now decided to reach back two and a half years to January 6th to try to indict President Trump on a whole host of bogus charges. And they aren't bogus. And in actuality, we're still all waiting to see the 14,000 hours of footage that shows what was happening in the Capitol they refused to release and the email trail verifying whether or not Pelosi turned down National Guard at President Trump's request. All these other things. And then like you said in the twilight sphere on the other side, we've got Hunter Biden just literally just racking up the corruption. It is like corruption palooza over on the Biden side.
- Stacy: So there's so much information coming out. Last night I did a rundown of all of the meetings between the Hunter Biden, like these are his official business partners. Not something that we're making up. You know, not something that right wingers are sitting up in with ten full houts and a tent in our backyard and our flashlights going, now let's make up a name, Devin Archer, that sounds cool. Let's make up some other names. No, these are all real people that he did business with. There are logs that show that they flew on Air Force II. There are logs that show that they met with his father. There are emails that prove that he arranged the meetings and all of them were business partners in very public ways, meaning they served on boards that he served on. They served on the board of his organization. They were business partners in a very public way where their dealings were obvious and known to the outside world. Like nobody thought it was a big deal that he was doing business with these people. It was a big deal that they were meeting with the vice president, but I mean the vice president meets with a lot of people and it's only until now after the laptop that we begin to understand the full depth and depravity of what was going on. So Raven, I guess my question is, how many times do you think they can indict Trump? Because if it's going to be at the same cadence as revelations on Biden, Hunter, that is, we could be in for at least 40 more indictments.
- Raven: We could be in the way I'm going to look at it and you're right. And just for context, I would like to say that it was unprecedented that Biden's DOJ attempted to incarcerate Devon Archer. They wanted him to go to jail before he could testify in front of Congress on Monday. Unprecedented abuse of the system, but my guess for how many more times they can indict him, well, his poll numbers don't have much further up to go. Every time they indict him, his numbers get better and now he's running away with the nomination field every time they attack him. So I'm going to say he only has about 20 more points, so they're going to have to get those indictments in there before we get to 100%.
- Stacy: And these are things that we would be joking about, but the fact is his numbers do bump up with every indictment. Also the fundraising numbers, which is good because he has mounting legal bills that, through no fault of his own, he's got to defend himself. He has to have adequate representation. And so those are things that we need to remind people of as well. So we have charges stemming from Special Counsel Jack Smith's investigation into the Capitol riot. He's been indicted on four federal charges from that probe, including, get this, conspiracy to defraud the United States. Where was the fraud? Conspiracy to obstruct the, an official proceeding, obstruction of an attempt to obstruct an official proceeding and conspiracy against right. So they had to go way back deep and into the very minutia to get these charges together.
- Raven: And they had to play around. It's what I call the Kamala Harris word salad that we tend to get from the left. It is absolutely bogus. They are desperate to deflect from what's going on with Biden and with President Trump. But this is what I tell people, this should scare and piss off every single American because the average person could never, could never send off a barrage of attacks of the abuse of this system. You know, take Donald Trump's name out and put Stacy's in there. Does this still seem just, they just keep coming and throwing it and throwing it and going back years and years and trying to put together a case. And I just never seen anything like this. And people should be really concerned of if this is allowed to stand for President Trump, then you are next.
- Stacy: So the, the weaponization of the IRS was a big, it's a big story today. A lot of people are talking about the fact that, you know, since 2020, the IRS has purchased, you know, $10 million in gear, guns and ammo. The IRS, we're talking about the Internal Revenue Service. I mean, I know they do enforcement for, you know, they sometimes have to go and collect or seize property, but that is the rarity. That is not the norm. They're also hiring, they get to go on a hiring spree because the Democrats have funded them billions of dollars to hire 87,000 new agents. So if you look at what they're doing to Trump, weaponizing the Department of Justice, weaponizing the FBI, using those things to try to influence an election. What do you think happens if we should have a Biden or a Harris or a Obama, Michelle Obama, or even Newsome, any one of their front runners becomes a president for four years, post all of these indictments, if they're allowed to stand, if they're not dismissed in court because they're invalid, then Raven, what happens with the $10 million in ammo and whatnot and the 87,000 new agents? Where do you see the Democrats going with that?
- Raven: Well, they probably will send it to Ukraine, will still probably be in that war by then. But the important thing is, you know, what we're missing in all of this is, okay, we've got armed IRS agents, which is something, but isn't this the administration of why do people need these weapons? This is the gun control administration, but yet they're arming. They want to disarm the population and arm the tax collectors. There is something way wrong with that. And it is a cursor to communism, as we both know. So when they get the gun, because nobody ever loaded themselves into a gas chamber or a rail car, so that's what we're looking at right here is once they get the gun, you know, the saying is what can a government do once it disarms its population? The answer is anything it wants. So the freedoms will be something you'll be telling your grandkids about in a memory. If we allow that to stand. If they are allowed to take the guns, if they are allowed to abuse the system, they are allowed to attack their political opponents. That is communism.
- Stacy: Communism that stems from Marxism, which comes from progressivism, which is the outgrowth of leftism. And we don't make this stuff up. We get it straight from history from the last century where we saw hundreds of millions of people die in Marxist regimes, communist regimes, and socialist regimes. So that's why we're fighting it so hard. That's why when we hear the word socialism, when we see its manifestations and outgrowths, we always fight it because we know what it leads to.
- Raven: Yes. Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. And that's where we are. We're on a very dangerous loop right now for history.
- Stacy: So let's talk a little bit further about the expected indictments because I know they've said, and even President Trump has talked about this in some of his interviews, where he has discussed the fact that there are other cases. There's a case in Georgia. They're accusing him in Georgia of election interference. So what do you think the next indictment will be?
- Raven: Well, that's what they're going to do. Every time he makes strides in gaining ground in this election, they come after him because we have two things we're trying to balance. They're trying to balance taking Trump out of the competition and they're trying to cover for Biden at the same time. So we've got a dual system. The problem is it's like the old saying, if you saw the kid with all his finger in the holes in the dam and they just keep springing new holes, that's where we are right now. Biden is literally tripping over air. There's proof of corruption at the top level. They are hiding his cognitive and mental decline. So what they are going to do is every single time the waves of heat come against all this evidence mounting against Biden, you will see another lash out at Trump. They are trying, they are so desperate to keep him from running that they are, now we're at UFOs. You know, now we're at squirrel. Okay. We've got UFOs now that are taking center stage when we have all of this corruption. The laptop is real. They found Coke in the White House. We don't know who's blow it is. Okay. So it's what the worst case of whose line is it anyway. This is falling apart. This is literally them trying to hold this up. Biden will be 83 years old in 24 and he's already a mess. So right now they just, until they can scramble another somebody to get around, they just have to deflect from what's going on with him because he's falling apart in real time.
- Stacy: So talk to me, Raven, about these other possibilities. Obviously, it's never going to be Kamala. I think they're, you know, she's in a permanent vice president holding spot or even less than that. I know Gavin Newsom is circling like a vulture over a carcass and is campaigning as if he's already a nominee. Do you see them replacing Biden with Newsom or Harris with Newsom? What do you think they're leaning towards?
- Raven: Well, there's no way that there's nothing they can do with Kamala. She was only supposed to be a placeholder and I mean, I think she's just slightly less popular than diaper rash. So you've got the most unpopular president and the most unpopular vice president and there's nothing they can do with that and they know it. The problem is, is you've got a lot of nepotism and everything going on there. A lot of people don't even realize that Gavin Newsom is Nancy Pelosi's nephew. So he is my thought that that's where they will try to go. They've got RFK who has a family name and legacy and they won't even give him the time of day. They expose him out. So now they are all going to lost behind either Newsom or probably Michelle Obama, but Newsom is basically, he feels like it's his time and with Nancy Pelosi's influence raining a bit, they're going to try in my opinion to shoo him in. So they can keep that line of nephatism going.
- Stacy: Yeah. He's a little too confident in my opinion for someone who has run an entire state into the ground and caused massive population loss. You know, it seems if he were worried that those might impact his opportunity, he would be behaving a little bit differently. He's too confident. It's like the deals have already been struck.
- Raven: Well, absolutely. And if you look at it in context, he got more signatures on his recall position than he did to get into quote, office, air quotes the first time. So that's already telling how unpopular he was. So this is, I guess he wants to expand that train to nowhere, you know, straight to the Capitol. So that's what his plan is. And I think he thinks it could turn and he's do this, but he's going to have a very uphill on a very slick slope.
- Stacy: Yep. And, you know, that doesn't even begin to touch on the unlikeability factor when he's on television, when he's talking, Raven, it's so difficult to watch. I knew I was going to have a good time and it would be great information for my audience here at Series XM. Raven Harrison, political strategist and former congressional candidate. You're awesome girl. Thank you for coming on tonight.
- Raven: Thanks. Thank you for having me.
- Stacy: All right. Have a great night. We'll be back with more. 866-957-2074 to join us.
Running Away With The Polls Wrap-up
Despite his overwhelming lead in the polls during the election, Trump is now facing indictments for alleged crimes related to the January 6th Capitol riot. Washington and Harrison criticize these charges as unfounded, pointing to the lack of evidence and refusal to release critical footage. They also discuss the corruption allegations against Hunter Biden and the double standard in how Trump and Biden are treated.
The conversation highlights the potential consequences of allowing these indictments to stand, including the weaponization of government agencies and erosion of individual freedoms. They express concerns about the abuse of power and the dangers of unchecked government actions. The conversation concludes with speculation about potential replacements for President Biden, mentioning Gavin Newsom and Michelle Obama as possible candidates.
The discussion raises awareness about the need to remain vigilant in protecting individual rights and holding those in power accountable. It serves as a call-to-action for Americans to stay informed, question the motives behind political actions, and actively engage in the democratic process.