Merry Christmas! As we approach the holiday season, it is a time of joy and celebration. We are excited to bring you the latest updates from Byline Anew, featuring an insightful conversation with Raven Harrison. Join us as we delve into the highlights of the interview and explore the powerful message she brings.
Byline Anew December 23rd, 2021 with Raven Harrison
In a recent interview on Byline Anew, Raven Harrison shared her powerful platform and vision for the future. As a candidate running for Congress, she stands against the deceptive practices of incumbent Republicans who have failed to uphold conservative values. Raven's commitment to protecting our borders, preserving our freedoms, and fighting for the American people is truly inspiring. Her journey and beliefs resonate with those seeking a strong, principled leader. The host noted that while she couldn't find a Christmas message from the Biden administration, she was able to find a touching Merry Christmas address given by Donald Trump.
- Fior Hernandez: Hey everybody, Merry Christmas, yes, because it is the Thursday before Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and I won't see you guys until after Christmas. So Merry, Merry Christmas here, yes, on Bright Tion TV. We say Merry Christmas and we do so with lots of joy. You better have your mug. I tried to be a little festive. I even tried to decorate a little but I don't think it worked. I'm more focused guys on praying big and worrying not. We have a lot of things going on in the news cycle. We have the current administration sort of predicting a really bad look into the new year and into this Christmas season. But those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, we have hope no matter what. And today we are going to discuss some news. I'm going to introduce you to a wonderful woman of God who is running for Congress. So stay right there, get your mug. We will be right back.
- Fior Hernandez: Hello everybody. I'm Fior Hernandez. This is Byline and you and of course you're watching the Brighteon TV live platform. Do not forget to visit thebrighteonstore.com and you can use code promo code ANU. That's A-N-E-W. And of course you will be giving us the great gift of helping to continue to produce this program. And so thank you and God bless for doing that. Guys grab your months with coffee or tea. We've got a lot to discuss and well we're going to have some really nice discussions and you're going to meet a wonderful, a wonderful woman of God running for office. But first listen as Pfizer gets approval for their first or the first pill that you can just take according to some reports to a treat or even prevent COVID-19 and the Supreme Court agrees to hear more arguments against the vaccine mandate. Here's what Dr. Fauci says about your unvaccinated family members during an interview.
- [Clip Begins]
- News Anchor: If someone in your family isn't vaccinated should you ask them not to show up?
- Dr. Fauci: Yes, I would do that. I mean I think we're dealing with a serious enough situation right now that if there's an unvaccinated person I would say I'm very sorry but not this time maybe another time when this is all over.
- [Clip Ends]
- Fior Hernandez: Well and of course many of you likely heard the address from Joe Biden earlier this week. Didn't sound too hopeful for the holiday season or as I like to clearly declare it Christmas. And well I tried to watch that interview, that whole video and trying to find something that I could use for this program just before Christmas that would bring hope or put a smile on your faces and well I couldn't find anything but guess what I did find someone who had something hopeful to say something that would probably put a smile on your face today. And that of course was President Donald J. Trump at First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. Let's listen.
- [Clip Begins]
- Donald Trump: And it is true I was a little insulted when I first met him I met him through watching television. He does very well on television and spreading the word and he started talking about a man that he watched and he's been watching and he may not know the Bible as well as all of us but he loves God, he loves Jesus and he's a leader and he's going to lead us into great things and helping and saving Christianity and we've done a real job and as you know we're in trouble now, we're in trouble. I think our nation's in great trouble. I don't think we've ever had a time like this with what happened in Afghanistan, the way that was done so badly and you look at the borders and you look at the inflation which is going to rip our country to pieces. We had no inflation, we had oil, much of it coming from Texas. We even filled up these strategic reserves for decades and decades they were empty and getting lower all the time and we saw the prices at the right price. I said let's fill it up. What about those strategic reserves, 75 million barrels we filled up and we made a good deal for the country. We made a good deal for Texas but I will say that there's a lot of clouds hanging over our country right now, very dark clouds but we will come back bigger and better and stronger than ever before. I'm telling you that.
- I have to just start by wishing everybody a very, very merry Christmas because it's a great time of the year. I think it's my favorite time of the year. I miss my parents, I had great parents, I had wonderful parents and I miss them. Always more so on Christmas.
- It's been a long and beautiful history but an angel of the Lord appeared to humble shepherds and proclaimed the reason for our Christmas joy. For unto you is born this day in the city of David, a Savior which is Christ the Lord. Now when I was listening to Robert, perhaps unknowingly you used the word Savior a lot and our country needs a Savior right now and our country has a Savior and that's not me, that's somebody much higher up than me, much higher up. We just do what we have to do.
- [Clip Ends]
- Fior Hernandez: And that is absolutely right, a Savior much higher up than him and his name is Jesus. Of course, President Trump was referencing Pastor Robert Jeffers there in the beginning and toward the end of that soundbite and that is an edited version of the entire speech that he gave or discussion or chat, whatever you'd like to call it at the church there. Listen, as he talks about needing a Savior and of course saying that much higher than him, obviously not him being a Savior, we do have some people that are running for office that are just kind of coming with that they're going to save the day. A lot of people see they're going to save the day and I'll tell you exactly why. Let's take a listen to some of what's been going on recently at the Carmel School District in Indiana with parents standing up for what is clearly inappropriate reading in the school district.
- [Clip Begins]
- Unknown Speaker: When a baby is born, a grownup says it's a boy or it's a girl. If a brand new baby could talk, sometimes that baby might say, no I'm not. When a baby grows older, it means that the grownup who said they were a boy or a girl made a mistake. That would be the parents or the doctor.
- Unknown Speaker: Here is your listening to this text, a 14 year old boy or girl will have access to this book with no parental oversight, no teacher oversight and they can interpret however they want. The book is titled The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Miracle. Here's an excerpt starting on page 239. With both hands he scooped up her breast, running, he dipped his fingers under the lace, sliding the fabric of the bra off her breast. She was scared. She wanted him inside her.
- Unknown Speaker: Sexual intercourse usually begins with two people touching, caressing, kissing and hugging each other. After a bit, a female's vagina and in case they don't know, there are illustrations on here showing how to do these things.
- Unknown Speaker: Off came my shorts, down with his zipper. I realized I was in serious trouble. I'll scream, go ahead, no one can hear but skunks and coyotes. I opened my mouth, his hands slapped on the brick. Just relax, you'll love it. My brand new Victoria's Secret shredded and I felt Brendan Paws savoring my terror. They all love it.
- [Clip Ends]
- Fior Hernandez: Well completely unacceptable at least the way I see it for young teens to be exposed to that and of course with no supervision from their parents or their parents even knowing that it's there. I commend those parents for standing up, one reports indicating that the superintendent of the school district allegedly didn't know that material was available. So I don't want to waste any more time and I want to bring in just a woman that I met in my travels over there in the Dallas, Fort Worth area in Texas. Her name is Raven Harrison. She is running for Congress and I am so excited to have her on the program. Hi Raven, how are you?
- Raven Harrison: Hi Fior, I feel good to be here. Merry Christmas.
- Fior Hernandez: Hola, Merry Christmas, God bless you and I'm assuming you have your mug. Yes, yes, yes. With tea I think, right? You have, I have coffee.
- Raven Harrison: Yes, I'm a tea drinker.
- Fior Hernandez: Yes, I like tea too. But listen Raven, I know and I was watching you off camera while you were watching and hearing those sound bites. I know you have a story of your own but you know what, before we go there and tackle even other issues that you're running from a for strong on your platform, let's go ahead and listen to your campaign video.
- [Clip Begins]
- Raven Harrison: I'm Raven Harrison. I'm a third generation Texan. I was born in Pasadena to a military family. I'm running for Congress because we have too many incumbent Republicans who have operated in a blanket of trust provided by voters because they have an R behind their names. But they have failed the American people and they have failed Texas. They are not true conservatives. They are complacent because they have not stood up to the agenda of the left and they have not fought for our values and our principles. They have rolled over and sold us out. These are the stakes. This is not a hobby for me. This is not a phase. I am committed to this fight. I founded my company 13 years ago. I was successful and I was making people happy. But I was watching our country fall apart in real time. I was watching the news and the current events and I was absolutely convinced that our country was going the wrong way and going there fast. I sat down and prayed with my husband and we made a decision as a family that it was in our best interest, the interest of our family and our future. For me to take the skills I had developed, creating a business, making a payroll and having an impact on our culture to try to save our country. There's no going back for me, just like there's no going back for Texas. There's an old Texas saying that says those that have the ability to act have the responsibility to act. I'm asking you today to join me in this movement. It is time for a change because time is running out. On March 1st, vote for me, Raven Harrison for Congress.
- [Clip Ends]
- Fior Hernandez: So Raven, pretty clear there, the platform and all the strong points that you want people to know. So I have to ask you just really quick, give me your reaction to that video from the Carmel School District there in Indiana.
- Raven Harrison: It's beyond disgusting, Fior. As a parent of two school-aged children, this has been our path lately and the betrayal of trust occurring there, of attempting to teach and push an agenda beyond the scope of the parents is horrific. Any parent who's watching that in that school district or any others should be absolutely appalled and should be pushing back on this. Any teacher feels that they need to have an agenda around the parents has no business being around children.
- Fior Hernandez: That's right. And Raven, I know that you personally, you had to face off with the school district in behalf of your own children. Can you walk me through that in the audience briefly?
- Raven Harrison: I like most parents just trusted when your children went to school that they were reading, writing, arithmetic and was horrified to receive a phone call one day saying that they were attempting to expel my daughter from school for a mock trial they had done completely around the parents. I had no idea, but they had a mock trial in the classroom and my daughter voted for President Trump. She was the only one who voted in this mock trial and keep in mind she was nine years old at the time and they attempted to expel her from school for this upon learning that not only did we fight the school, but we also had to peel the layers of what's really going on in here and started finding tons of inappropriate material literature that was kept at school so that we wouldn't have access to it and just realized there was a calculated agenda to subvert the family wills and values and I absolutely wasn't going to stand for it. I made as much noise as you can. I tried to let other parents know and I pulled my kids out of public school immediately.
- Fior Hernandez: Well, it's clear in your personality. Also Raven, you were born into a military family. It was just so beautiful to also see you participating at the Frisco conservative Winter Gala where tell me a little bit about your dad and there you are. Look at this dancing with your dad. Talk to me about your dad and just being a military daughter.
- Raven Harrison: Well, I am incredibly lucky. I was raised by warriors by my mother is also retired Air Force Colonel and it's humbling for people who dedicated their life to protecting this country. So they instilled those values in me and I was so proud of him. I'm so proud of the Gala. He's so personable. I will say that he's got 65 years of ballroom dance experience and mine in six inch heels is probably much more limited, but it was absolutely a source of pride to see him don the uniform and knowing that I was raised to protect this country.
- Fior Hernandez: Yes, and I love how you put that race to protect this country. So let's talk a little bit about that protection as it relates to the platform that you're running on. Little border border security is important to you, ma'am. Go ahead and let me know. What is it that you're seeing that you're saying enough? You said you took it to prayer with your husband and decided it's time to run.
- Raven Harrison: We did. It's hard to gather the scope of everything from looking at it on the news, but it was absolutely obvious. Our country was going the wrong way. Our border is overrun and having two military parents. My husband is also retired, a C-17 pilot in the US Air Force and now commercial airline pilot. So it affects us in Texas hard and first. So we're seeing an influx of people coming across. Crime is up. Drugs are up. Work is down. It's just a disaster for the people who are sworn to uphold and secure this border. Having to protect my family and my friends and constituents when our border is just completely overrun. And despite what they are saying on populous television, it's not secure. They're not intending to secure it. There's nothing been done to secure it. It's just an influx of crime, gangs, cartels and drugs coming into Texas and it's completely unacceptable.
- Fior Hernandez: You know, Raven, a recent article from the LA Times, if we could just have production put that up as soon as we can up there. So the headline, Texas Militia Sanctioned by Sheriff Seek's Government Support to Halt Flow of Migrants, that is their headline. But I had the opportunity to interview Patriots for America Samuel Hall a while back. He was now just before the Valverde County commissioners. He had been, he has been in Kinney County working with Sheriff Coe there for some time. And well, let's hear what he said to me at that time. And I just want to hear your thoughts about the militia, whether to deputize them or not and just how the media is even portraying them.
- [Clip Begins]
- Sam Hall: What they're doing is they're building up to surgeon in multiple places. We don't know those places. We just have to be prepared for whatever it is and wherever it's at. Racist, white militia members, you know, down there, stirring up trouble. That's not us. Like I said, we're a diverse community of Patriots. We don't see color. We see content of character. We see, are you a patriot? Do you support the Constitution? And do you love this nation? And do you see the tyrannical government that's in place right now that's forcing vaccines? You're losing your job. You can't provide for your kids. You know, our borders are wide open. We have an invasion happening. Listen, all this is happening under everybody's noses. And I think most people are awake to it, but very few are willing to do anything about it. Their heads are in the sand like an ostrich just hoping the storm passes. And it's not passing. It's getting worse. And so we're standing up. We're standing up for those who refuse and we're standing up for those who can't.
- [Clip Ends]
- Fior Hernandez: Take it away, Raven.
- Raven Harrison: Absolutely bravo to that Patriot who has the fundamental concept of what it means to be free and American and a constitutional Republic. If the government is not going to stand up, if our elected officials are not going to stand up and uphold to the oath they swore to uphold and secure our border and protect Texans, then it is incumbent upon us to do it. Let's take a listen really quick to Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene's statements. She made at the Winter Gala right there where you were also. Let's just take a listen and we'll talk about that.
- [Clip Begins]
- Marjorie Taylor-Green: She has no idea. I am so furious and competitive if my Republican conference would wrap their head around what the American people really want and would actually be conservative and actually do the things that they claim to be. Oh, I would fight like hell with those people. I mean, I would fight the Democrats. I would fight the press and we would be the greatest conference you have ever seen for the United States of America. We would stop the Communist regime that's trying to destroy it.
- [Clip Ends]
- Fior Hernandez: Now, Raven, if I've learned anything about you is that you agree. I saw you there. You even asked her a question when you got the opportunity to just you agree. Bottom line, you're saying people are being elected. They promise all of this stuff. They're not up there and they do the opposite of what a conservative would. What are your thoughts?
- Raven Harrison: My thoughts are I love Marjorie Taylor Greene. She is the fire breather that I am and look forward to an opportunity to be up there representing with her, but she is absolutely 100%. Our biggest problem I feel right now is we don't have true conservatives. People feel like they are doing the right thing by voting Republican vice Democrat, but we have a lot of Republicans around here masquerading as conservatives and that's the blind trust we're giving them. We have to require more. We have to take them to task. We have to take a real good look of what's happening around and not let them tell us they're doing a good job. We should be able to see if they're doing the job, especially the gentleman I'm running against. I mean, two years, two decades is a long time to be in office and not accomplishing much. We have to require more from these politicians. We have to elect true conservatives.
- Fior Hernandez: Well, you know, Raven, as President Trump said earlier in that soundbite we heard, especially in this season, right? So everybody's saying, oh, we need a savior. We need to say, well, the savior is not a politician or a political party. However, if you're running on a platform that says to be against this and before that, then make sure that your voting record proves that.
- Raven Harrison: Yes, your voting record and records are funny things. It's also important. My opponent voted recently for HR 550, which is a $400 million HIPAA violating constitutional overreach to establish vaccine databases. So does that excuse any of the good voting to kind of torpedo us at the end? I don't think so. So we have to take the voting record and totality. We have to watch what we're doing now and we have to relate it to what's going on in this country. We can't take any more of this.
- Fior Hernandez: Raven, as our time winds down, I just want to ask you really quick. Have you been dealing with a little politics can be shady and hey, you can take it. I'm not saying that in any way you can take this. But just really quick, have you been dealing with any of that shadiness backroom kind of stuff?
- Raven Harrison: Oh, absolutely. It has started at the lowest level of filing and all the way up. They have come the establishment. The swamp has come for me harder than anyone could possibly realize, but they have sorely underestimated. The power I receive from believing in Jesus Christ.
- Fior Hernandez: Well, hey, listen, we couldn't have wrapped this up better because he is the source. And if he truly is your source, Raven, we just continue to pray for you and we continue to pray for what you're doing and that, hey, God just opens up those doors that no man can open and no man, no matter how powerful can shut. Okay, so we just a place for your family and and we're so thankful. Thankful. Please go ahead and give your website really quick for people to visit and learn more about you in the platform.
- Raven Harrison: Fantastic. We are in this fight. So please join us at ravenharison.com. Donate. Join us. Volunteer help us get involved. Help us take our country back.
- Fior Hernandez: Amen. All right. To our viewers, thank you so much, Raven, and I will see you again sometime soon. Lord willing guys, Merry Christmas. Will the real body of Christ please stand up?
As we conclude this article, it is evident that Raven Harrison's campaign is fueled by a deep-rooted commitment to stand up for what is right. Her rallying cry for true conservatives to reclaim their voice, challenge the status quo, and elect representatives who will make a difference resonates with many who share her vision for a stronger America.
We invite you to visit Raven Harrison's website at ravenharrison.com to learn more about her platform and join her movement. By actively supporting her campaign, volunteering, or making a donation, you can play a role in reshaping our political landscape and ensuring that conservative values and the spirit of Christmas can thrive. Let us embrace this holiday season with renewed hope and stand together for a brighter future. Merry Christmas, and may God bless you and your loved ones.